Sunday, November 2, 2008

I want to learn how to use adobe photoshop. I already have the software but I still don't know how to use it. There are a lot of pictures I want to edit, and it's so frustrating that I can't because for one thing--I don't have the time to edit pictures and another reason would be because I have no idea how to use photoshop.

Oh well.

On a lighter note..I found this picture in my computer and I forgot from what site I got it. I just know that I really like the dress, I like the shot, and I like how it was edited.

3 comments:

deeps said...

umm ....
hope your wish soon come to perfection ....

actually it s no big deal to learn photoshop

kookie kulasa said...

thanks :)

yeah, learning photoshop isn't that hard. I just don't have the time now because of work. Hopefully during the holidays I'll be able to learn using photoshop :)

Mimi said...

I agree this shot is totally great even if I'm not so much into the dress.