Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ipsos blurbs2

Office Blog entry#2:

In my first office blog entry, the last thing I said was "I love Fita." To explain this..it just so happens that for the first few weeks at work, the only snack I'd eat every day, or every other day, are Fita biscuits. Hahahaha weird, I know. Then a couple of weeks ago I just started eating either Vcut or potato chips. Not really healthy things to eat, but they're just so gooooood. Plus, I've been obsessing over orange flavoured Fruitella. I can eat at least two packs a day. Wow. My sugar level must be a bit high, then.

.................

Okay, there are people outside my office building who're holding a rally. The WB has an office here at my building (I dunno what floor) and the rallyists are protesting (AGAIN) against the bank..for a reason which I forgot. They're not really helping the country in any way so I'd rather that they just go home, or go back to work, or do something productive and beneficial to the country's reputation and economy. Helleeeewww...WE borrowed money from the WB. And..umm...it isn't the WB's fault that the stock market isn't doing well. I've noticed that everytime these rallyists hold protests outside my building, their claims aren't sound. I mean, they should do a bit more research before they make statements about how it's the WB's fault that we're poor.

I'm so tempted to go down and take their pictures but I'm afraid they might throw stuff at me for doing so.

********************************

6 more days before the promo for the Starbucks planner will start!

I wonder what the 2009 planner will look like...hmmmm....

No comments: