Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm itching to have my films developed. I want to see how the shots I took using a 35 mm film will come out. I've tried using the regular 120 mm film for my Holga 120 cfn, and the pictures came out okay. I'm still figuring out how to use my camera. Hehehe :) I got it as a graduation gift from my parents. Well, that's what I asked for. They couldn't really understand why I wanted an old camera instead of asking for a digital camera or a new phone. I just told them that lomography's quite interesting and I've taken quite a liking for it. I usually take good shots with the typical digicam and dslr, and I definitely want to develop my skill in photography using old cameras. That's why I'm more interested in investing in lomo cameras and old slr cameras. I have two old slr cameras, actually. One 1984 Yashica, and a Canon slr...both have yet to be repaired. Hahaha!

Anyway, the shots I took with my Holga using my first roll of 120 mm film came out pretty nice. I definitely want to take my Holga out again. Maybe next week when my friends and I go on our Angono adventure :)


No comments: