Wednesday, October 29, 2008

introducing...



Ang Apat. My friends since I was 9. These are the best bunch of friends one can have. Considering we went to different highschools and colleges, we're still really close. There are more of us, actually. It just so happens that only the four of us are consistently present in get-togethers and in the adventures we have (like our road trip to Laiya, Batangas this past summer...where we got lost..thrice.).

I miss them, and I can't wait to see these three next week for our adventure to Angono, Rizal to explore the Angono Petroglyphs and to check out different family museums of famous Filipino artists. Angono, Rizal is actually the Philippines' art capital. Rightfully so. I remember taking oil painting lessons in Angono when I was a kid. My friend and I would go there thrice a week for our lessons with Lolo Badong. I don't remember his last name but I do know that he's quite famous. I should ask my mom if she remembers. At least that's something I can brag about. Hahaha!


*picture from http://www.freewebs.com/otsaarizal/Petroglipikong%20Angono.jpg

Off topic. Can someone please give me this for Christmas? Hahaha


*picture from http://uk.gizmodo.com/fisheye.jpg

No comments: