Thursday, October 30, 2008

I want these for Christmas...



If I had all of these pairs, I wouldn't have to worry about what I'd wear to work. They look so simple yet chic enough to wear to the office, or even to dinner out with friends. I just love ballet flats. I only have 3 pairs now, and I intend on adding more to my collection. I think it's more practical for me to wear flats everyday than heels. I do wear stilettos once in while.

After looking for the perfect pair of ballet flats, I'm now looking for the best yellow day dress. I just want a picture and I'll have it sewn somewhere. I could just buy the material. Ooooor..I could attempt to sew the dress on my own. After I'm done, I can wear it...in a few months. Hahahaha! That's how long it'd take for me to finish it if I did sew it on my own. Can someone please send me pictures of nice day dresses? I'm too lazy to google it. Too many pictures, too little time to check them all out. I did find this picture in The Sartorialist's blog. I absolutely adoooore this dress. The shade of yellow doesn't go with my skin tone, though.

2 comments:

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

harhar just in time. i'm planning my next post to be on dresses. ;)

kookie kulasa said...

yay! I'll get ideas from your next entry. I actually don't know why I keep on looking for dresses when in fact what I need are pants and nice tops. hahaha