Monday, September 15, 2008

I haven't been able to spend a lot of time online since last week. I've been either too busy, or too tired. Work is starting to get a bit hectic, since my boss just assigned me to handle one of our projects. And I thought I was just her Research Assistant. Hahahaha! I think that since the company's a bit undermanned, all of us are multi-tasking already. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day. We're having two project briefings. Good thing I already finished the participants' forms before I left the office. All I have to do tomorrow is to print everything. Since I'm having a bit of an OC attack tonight, I'm working on the project briefing presentation for the afternoon PB. I'm anticipating a surprise announcement from Ma'am Lou tomorrow that I'm supposed to present something to the participants. With her being so tulala and haggard the past few days because of rush projects, it's better to be prepared than get all frazzled and hassled making the presentation tomorrow morning.

No comments: