Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today, well technically yesterday, was my second day at work. Two days. Two offices. On my first day, I was at my real office (Ipsos Philippines). For my second day, I was at the Market Relevance Corp. office (at One San Miguel) for my training on field SOPs. I'll be spending the rest of the week and next Monday at MRC's office for more training. Fieldwork observation on Thursday--which is going to be pretty interesting...depending on where the random sample will be taken. I have a feeling it's going to be in either a C1, C2, or D area. I'm actually pretty stoked about it. I was able to talk to Miss Lyn and Miss Flor kanina. They shared with me their experiences in market research. Wow. Super nakaka-excite talaga yung field. It's actually a tough job, but the field is so dynamic which is...great! :)

Okay, time for me to sleep.

No comments: