Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I shouldn't have finished all the forms yesterday. Today was really tiring...because I didn't do anything. Yeap. It can be tiring pala pag walang ginagawa. Hahahaha! Since I won't be getting the first transmittal of reports from the field until next next week, I'm going to be stuck in the office doing practically nothing...related to work. Hahahaha! I spent the day editing and re-editing the forms, then I checked my mail several times, I checked my multiply quite a few times, and I watched a few videos on youtube. Yes. What a very productive day at work. Hahaha! Thank God for the Ipsos training site. I enrolled in the online courses so I'll be learning about Stat again. Yay...not. Hahaha! There are 5 modules on Stat, and several modules on different programs. I think I'll be spending the next couple of weeks finishing the entire training. At least I'll be doing something related to work.

I had to stay in Ortigas until 7 p.m, so from 6-7 I slept in the car. Yeees..I was just so sleepy I didn't care anymore if the guard at the parking lot would suddenly wonder why hindi ako umalis kagad pagkasakay ko ng car. Can I just say, the guard was soooo nice! I couldn't find my parking ticket and I was kinda freaking out because I didn't want to pay the Php 500 fee for losing my ticket...the guard just told me to pay the fee for whole day parking (which is just Php 65)..He had the duplicate copy naman daw of my ticket so okay lang na umalis na ako. Super bait!!!!!

No comments: