Tuesday, August 12, 2008

random

- I need more orders for this week..20 more, I think.

- I'm excited for this Saturday because friends are coming over again. Yay! Wala na akong pera para gumimik so I told them they could just visit me here at home and hang out.

- The past couple of days have been so tiring..Thank God I've been getting more sleep. Would you believe I had 9 hours of sleep last night? Hahahaha

- My interview with Haribon is next week.

-How long will this last? I don't know. Kung hanggang kailan okay na, I guess.

-Katre...please be nice :) Hahaha! Lunch date tomorrow with my discipler...accountability meeting. Actually, ako naman ang nag-request talaga na we meet this week..hahaha! I'm just really nervous with what's going to happen.

-Should I also start selling carrot cakes? I mean, it's pretty easy naman...Hmmmm....

No comments: