Sunday, August 10, 2008

I woke up this morning after less than an hour of sleep. Instead of being annoyed that I wasn't able to get a decent shut-eye, I was sort of at peace. I was quiet. Everything was just calm. It wasn't the eerie type of silence. It felt like something was going to happen today, yet the silence was just very calming.

As I was lying down on my bed, I knew that today's the day that I would have to make the decision to take a leap and not just baby steps. And something did happen. As much as I didn't want it to reach that point, or as much as I didn't want any kind of conflict to happen, nangyari pa rin. I guess going back to my earlier post, "Ganun siguro yun..kailangan wala na talagang options para lang matuto ako".

I'm finding it difficult to express exactly how I'm feeling right now. It's not that I'm at a loss for words. The words are there. I just don't have the strength to write everything down or say what I'm feeling because I'm still absorbing everything that's happened today.

...It doesn't feel great na sabihan ka ng ganun. Parang kasi kinasusuklaman ka pag sabihan ka na ng ganun.

No comments: