Friday, August 29, 2008

random shrandom

- My interview at Ipsos Philippines yesterday went well. I hope the company will accept me..Lord I really do hope I get a decent job soon.

- The Hands On Manila Foundation orientation last night was quite interesting. Tintin and I didn't submit our volunteer forms yet because we're still thinking about what program to join. After the orientation, we had dinner at Mr. Rockefeller and talked about a lot of stuff...our hinanakit with the Institute of Poleco, etc..Hahaha! Kasi naman....

- I'm so excited with what I'm going to do for Haribon. Ma'am Beechie, the person I'm reporting to, tasked me to make the new research design for the organization's study on the viability of using green charcoal. Yeeeeesss...You guys have no idea how stoked I am to use my brain for something academic again.

- Seed friends are coming over for dinner tomorrow. Yay! :) I haven't seen Simon in 3 weeks, Esther and Tin in 3 months, and Michiko in...umm..2 years. Hahahaha! I changed my mind about what I'm going to serve. Instead of Thai food, I'll be cooking Spanish food. Next time na lang yung Thai theme.

- I need to buy my own tool box for baking utensils. The kitchen's getting a bit too cramped with all our stuff. Can I just say, I want my own refrigerator din. Kahit a small one lang.

No comments: