Sunday, August 31, 2008

I just need to vent out a bit. I'm a bit peeved with Coby right now since HE LOCKED ME OUT OF THE HOUSE. Yeah. Esther and Tin left early last night so Simon stayed behind because he didn't want to go home yet. We talked about a lot of stuff, usual chika plus a bit more interesting and juicy kwentuhan. Around 12, we decided to go to the Mcdonald's near my house to eat ice cream and to talk some more (Hahaha!). Coby wasn't home too so I sent him a message to leave the gate open since I didn't have a key (it was with him). I got home past 3:30. To my surprise, the lights on our gate were turned off..and..OUR GATE WAS LOCKED. I thought my lola woke up and was being her mean self so she locked me out. Nope. To my surprise, it was my brother who did. You can not imagine how difficult it was to climb over our gate. For those of you who have been to my house, you'd agree that with my limited upper body strength, plus my weak legs, it would definitely be hard for me to do that. Thank God I was just so determined to get inside the house that I was able to climb over. Pahirapan. I thought my ordeal was over. But noooo...OUR MAIN DOOR WAS LOCKED, TOO. I wasn't even sure if Coby was home since he told me that he'd be home a bit late. But yeah, he was home..asleep. He got home earlier than I did (obviously). I was trying to wake him up pero ang hirap niya gisingin. I was really being very nice but 15 minutes outside his window with all the mosquitos feasting on me already made me quite irritable already. Of course I had to make my voice louder for him to wake up..and he got mad. Great! I took another 10 minutes before he finally got up from his bed and opened the door. We had an argument, and in the end I won. He said I should've been nicer when I was trying to wake him up. Hello?????? I was trying to wake him up ng maayos for 15 effing minutes pero hindi pa rin siya magising. I had no choice but to make my voice louder so he'd wake up. Whatever talaga.

Okay, I just needed to vent out. I'm fine now.

No comments: