Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the OC....attack.

I'm fixing up my room again! Yes. OC attack again. I realized that I really wasn't able to get rid of all the clutter in my room when I slowly discovered old readings, notebooks, and the like in almost every area of my little domain. I'm actually thinking about rearranging the beds, tables, and bookshelf. How am I going to manage to do that? I don't know. Hahahaha! No, maybe I won't...but I'm pretty sure that a lot of things could be done to make my room cleaner and more organized. It's not that my room is messy. It's more of me getting rid of old things that I didn't want to let go of because of either sentimental reasons, or for the usual "I-might-need-this-someday" excuse. Other than taking out the trash, so to speak, I have to figure out what are the things that need to be repaired..like my printer, for example. I haven't used it in a year and a half. I'm scared to turn it on and to try using it again because of the possible dust explosion that will happen if I do so. I might as well have it repaired and cleaned so that I can use it again.

Besides my room, I will have to clean our study room too. My lolo has given me the task of spearheading Operation Linis Bahay--meaning after the study room, we'll be cleaning the garage, lolo's "trophy room," the dining room, and the kitchen. YES. I think my lolo was able to come up with that brilliant idea because he noticed all I've been doing is bake, deliver orders, attend job interviews, attend discipleship and accountability meetings..and that's about it. Well, I have been cooking for the family again...not as often as I used to, but still. I haven't quite gotten to starting Operation Linis Bahay yet since I'm concentrated on making over my room. With four cabinets to organize, with shelves to stack with books and binders, and drawers to clear out...I think it'll take maybe three more days before I'll even be able to plan out how we're going to organize the entire house.

...I wish I had my OC attacks during the day, like maybe around 8... and not at 1 a.m.

Oooooh....I have a job interview at 4 p.m later!!!! Yay! Aaaaaand...I'm going to attend the Hands On Manila Foundation orientation for new volunteers tomorrow, and Youth TRiP's LAKWATSYA event on Friday with Tintin. Pluuus...If one more person votes for this Saturday, my gradeschool friends are coming over again for dinner at my house. The menu: Thai food! :) Maybe for our next dinner get-together I'll be serving Jamaican food. Anyway..I have a month to think about that pa naman.

No comments: