Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy hearts day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! :) Reflecting on this special occasion...I just realized the past 5 Valentine's were quite..ummm...varied? You see, I've been unattached since November of 2006 and I've celebrated the day of romance differently over the past years.

In 2007, I spent it with 4 of my childhood friends. We had dinner at my house and talked all night.
In 2008, I celebrated Valentine's by joining a rally in Makati in protest of then-President Arroyo.
In 2009, I went to an orchid show with two of my also-single girl-friends.
In 2010, again--dinner with friends
In 2011...hmmm..this was just last year but I can't seem to remember what I did....I think I was doing overtime at work, haha!

So what're my Hearts Day plans for 2012? (Un)fortunately, I don't have any. Let's see, I might just think of something...later.

No comments: