Wednesday, August 10, 2011

buti na lang maganda ako ngayong araw (pls don't take this too seriously...)

Translation: It's a good thing I looked good today.

Hayayay, today was quite upsetting. Got so mad at my staff, plus all the not-so-good news I've been receiving about a few field people I had a semi-meltdown. Of course I didn't let anyone see me. Still, rough day. Good thing I even bothered to dress up for work today even if I wasn't feeling well (and still).

dress: thrifted
belt: Zara

Just to share, I've had this fascination with locally crafted bags for the longest time. Thanks to a Tita Angie, a good friend of my mom, I was able to get this nice, big sturdy bag from Bukidnon. It's made by the Binukid tribe (I think), and from what I know is that they also make other types of bags like purses, laptop bags, etc. These aren't cheap, though. I think they're made to be exported. Not cheap, but definitely worth every penny :)


No comments: