Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dumaguete Trip 2011: Food Galore!

One of the things I always do when I go on trips is to enjoy the food in the places I visit. Dumaguete definitely did not disappoint. Although what I tried were mostly non-local food, what I love about the things I've tried is that they were all really good and pretty affordable. I wish I spent maybe 2 or 3 more days to just try all the restaurants along the boulevard and the hole-in-the-wall restaurants in the side streets. I will definitely visit Dumaguete again! Besides the food, I have to visit Casaroro Falls and Pulang Bato.

Day 1- Breakfast at Gabby's

Day 1 - Dinner at Kri

Day 2 - Early dinner after wind surfing at Mike's Dauin Beach Resort
Day 3 - Breakfast at the public market--tsokolate't suman with fresh mango! :)

Day 3 - Coffee at Cafe Mamia

Day 3 - Dinner at Hayahay

Day 4 - Coffee and Date & Walnut Dacquiose at Sansrival

Day 4 - Lunch at Mifune Japanese Food and Bar

Day 4 - Coffee at Cafe Antonio

Day 4- Dinner at Casa Blanca

2 comments:

Gabz @ Pinoy Travel Freak said...

Wow, yummy!!! I always see this Sanrival in every Dumaguete post I read. :) Will definitely try it out when I visit next month. :)

kookie kulasa said...

Yes you should visit Sansrival :) Try the Date and Walnut Dacquiose!! I actually brought home to Manila an entire cake, haha! I wanted my family to try it and they all loved it. Hope you'll have a grand time in Dumaguete!