Monday, November 1, 2010

cardboard lovin'

Met up with my friend Mishi this afternoon for chika session. Haven't seen her in more than a month. We were able to talk about a lot of things despite spending just 3 hours together since she had evening plans with her family. I just love hanging out with girlfriends. Usually, we spend hours in a nearby coffee shop then talk about whatever. Time flies when you're deep in conversation.

Anyway, I was looking at the pictures saved in Mishi's iPhone and I saw one which I found really cute. I don't remember the exact details, but I do remember the website where she got the picture from. Lemme share with you one which I found charming..

Check out the website! I've been browsing through the archives, and have been saving a few already ;)

No comments: