Sunday, October 24, 2010

bucket list-ing

A couple of days ago (I think), a friend of mine shared with me a few items on his bucket list. It got me thinking about my own list. I've crossed out a few already, surprisingly. Lemme share with you some of the things on my (never ending) bucket list:

1. Travel alone

2. Climb a mountain (Mt. Pulag)

3. Related to #2…Climb Mt. Apo! The Philippines’ highest peak

4. Go backpacking across Southeast Asia

5. Go on an ULTIMATE food trip across the country

6. Plan the most awesome family trip EVER

7. Get inked

8. Learn how to surf

9. Learn how to scuba dive

10. Go bungee jumping

11. Ride a hot air balloon

12. Go skydiving

13. Hold a snake (I’m terrified of this creature, okay)

14. Plan, host, and execute the coolest and chicest birthday party

15. Eat pizza in Italy

16. Bake bread in France

17. Go on a food trip in Spain

18. Explore the streets of Prague

19. Go to Japan to know more about my ancestry

20. Visit museums across the country

21. Help communities in Mindanao by promoting reading to young kids

22. Go to Romblon

23. Go to Sagada

24. Dance in front of a crowd


What's on YOUR bucket list? :)

3 comments:

MISSY S said...

wow! we almost have a lot in common! ohno! i visited this pinay named chyng. who has an amazing backpackin in southeast asia for 10days! :) i wanna go to apo too!

kookie kulasa said...

so cool! I'd want to do a 2-wk backpacking adventure in southeast asia ;) maybe 2012 would be the year I'd do that, haha!

I'm hoping to climb apo next year :) have to condition myself for the climb

Corie said...

I remember starting mine a while back...still working on it.