Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bacolod 2010 (day 3)

Day 3 - October 18, 2010

The third day for us was a bit (just a bit) disappointing no thanks to Typhoon Juan. It rained the entire day! Val and I were planning to get ourselves toasted on the beach that morning. We woke up really early, and our plan was ruined when it started to rain while walking towards the beach. And my diet ended on this day as well, haha! No reason to whip out my bikini so we headed off to Sipalay, a town 10 km from the resort to have lunch. Twas like our last meal. Ordered three dishes and almost finished everything. Almost :) Pigging out didn't stop there.

When we got back to the resort, we strolled along the beach to pass time but our 'exploration' was cut short because it started to rain. Had to run like I didn't have asthma (haha!) to save the camera. The next pig-out session happened during dinner. I thought I wasn't going to be able to eat anymore after our feast for lunch, but I was very much mistaken. I still ate a full meal. Day 3 was all about food...and so was day 4. But that's for another entry :)


we transferred to a bigger room on our 2nd day...yes, I brought my laptop so I could work a bit.

morning stroll on the beach...



had lunch at J Cafe, a small restaurant at Sipalay beside the market...the place must be really popular, haha. gotta tell you though, the food's soooo good!

mini Coke bottle!

we had these for lunch


back at the resort..




Punta Bulata at night

No comments: