Sunday, September 26, 2010

a week of eating

Since last weekend, I've been eating more than usual. For some weird reason, my appetite has NOT been cooperating because I'm supposed to be on a diet for my trip to Bacolod on October 16th. How the heck am I going to wear my swimwear if I'll be bulging all over?! The eating madness MUST stop. Anyway, I wouldn't be honest if I said I didn't enjoy every bite I had this past week haha! Lemme show you the source(s) of my "bloatedness"

The BEST fries ever...from McDonald's

Blue Cheese Pasta from Flaming Wings, Katipunan Ave

Original Recipe 5 Wings with Aioli dip (5 wings=10 wings) from Flaming Wings, Katipunan Ave

Spicy Pulled Pork from Flaming Wings, Katipunan Ave

Fresh Rolls from Zao Vietnamese Bistro, Eastwood Mall

Seafood Rice from Zao Vietnamese Bistro, Eastwood Mall

Barbecue Spareribs from Zao Vietnamese Bistro

Pineapple something something rice (haha, I forgot what it's called exactly), Hawaiian Bar-B-Que in Tagaytay
Medium slab of Hawaiian Baby Back Ribs from Hawaiian Bar-B-Que in Tagaytay
Again, I forgot what this is called but it's basically a banana split placed inside half of a frozen coconut. Yum!! Also from Hawaiian Bar-B-Que in Tagaytay

My ULTIMATE comfort food--Classic Jolly Hotdog from Jollibee. I know it doesn't look as appetizing as the previous food pictures but I'm telling you every bite of this is heaven...for me, that is. Haha! And this is obviously not the healthiest thing you should snack on but it's just sooooooo good! And it makes any bad day happy :)

What have you been munching on this past week?

1 comment:

Bea said...

Flaming wings! You may just be my food soulmate Haha :)

Bea from A plus B