Tuesday, June 22, 2010

telecon shmelecon

I know, the entry's title is lame. I just couldn't think of anything so I decided to settle with that one because I had a telecon with our colleagues in Canada earlier this evening. I'm feeling....random today. So yeah, this is another one of my random blurb posts. Ready, set....

I am SO SO SO SO excited for this weekend trip to Bataan. It turns out I won't be a solo traveler since my cousin Pau and her friend will be joining me. Yay fun fun fun :)


I'm scared of how this new project at work will turn out. It's so big I can't imagine how we'll be able to manage it. I.Am.Afraid.


When will I ever get my Pentax repaired?!? I should before the end of....July. Hahahaha!


My Malaysia trip this October will be moved to January or February next year. No worries, that means we can increase our budget for the trip and we won't starve in Kuala Lumpur and we won't have to beg the entire time just so we can go around the place.


I need to clean my room. Again. Damn it.


Excited about something. Not even sure what it is, haha!


--Fin--

2 comments:

Jade Purple Brown said...

i hope you have lots of fun in bataan!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

kookie kulasa said...

thanks! yeah, I hope the trip's worth it. we're leaving at 5 in the morning for bataan, sooo early!