Monday, June 14, 2010

sleepy head

Okay, I know I said I was going to post my backlog entries while in Malaybalay. Well I ended up sleeping the entire time I was there! I'm now back in Manila and trying to figure out when I'll be able to post all those entries! I haven't even started them yet, they're all still swirling somewhere in my head.

Just to share, I had a lot of fun just resting while in the province. I rarely get decent sleep which is why spending the long weekend in the mountains proved to be quite relaxing and helpful with regard to recovering lost hours of sleep. So funny--I'd take a nap in the afternoon then wake up thinking I had 3 hours of sleep then find out that I was knocked out for just 30 minutes. My sleep was THAT deep. It seemed like I had already dreamed about a lot of things then when I would wake up suddenly wanting to go back to sleep again to have longer dreams.

Until now, I'm still a bit sleepy! I slept during the entire 2-hr car ride to the airport, I slept on the plane, I slept on the car ride from the airport to our house, and I'm STILL sleepy. I've gotten used to sleeping a lot I think my body's adjusting to being awake, haha!

Clearly, fascinated with the bongo. My brother told me the only thing missing was a feather head piece and I'd be channeling Pocahontas already.

This should've been shot during the day! I was asleep :|

On a VERY hot Sunday afternoon.

5 comments:

Mom Daughter Style said...

i have a hard time sleeping myself too. it's good you were able to keep sleeping kasi nakakapagod din magbyahe. nice dresses

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout! :D

kookie kulasa said...

Mom-Daughter Style: thank you :) hay naku, I'm still always sleepy! Even at the office inaantok pa rin ako kahit enough naman sleep ko

Gab: Heehee thanks haneh :p daya yan, di ko ginawa...thanks to blogspot may mga bago ng layout, haha!

Unknown said...

Hi kookie! it's been a while. namiss kita! Nanibago ako sa blog mo :) but it's pretty though. How I wish one hour away lang province nami dito... i could really use some break.

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

PS: My friend and I started a new blog about NYC. There's so much more about this city beyond Carrie Bradshaw's Manolos. You might wanna visit it our blog (and feel free to follow!) :)
http://everythingnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/

kookie kulasa said...

Hey betz, I missed you too!

Your new blog's nice, I followed it na :)