Friday, June 18, 2010

just...lazy

Hallooo everyone, I'm still not quite up to writing all my backlog entries because I'm lazy like that--haha! Please understand, this is a process. I can't just spew out articles like invectives to ___ (which can come out quite easily). But I do hope that this weekend will prove to be inspiring/motivating so that I can finally post those entries. What I'll do now is share with you guys a few pictures from my Holy Week weekend in Bukidnon, my English Tea Birthday Party, and my recent Pahiyas Festival day trip. Enjoy!

HOLY WEEK 2010, BUKIDNON


MY ENGLISH TEA BIRTHDAY PARTY


PAHIYAS FESTIVAL 2010



5 comments:

Nina said...

Kookie, you have such a beautiful farm in Bukidnon. And that tea party, how fun was that?

PS Any news from the job front?

kookie kulasa said...

I'll post more about the farm (hopefully) soon :) The tea party was fab, I really had to convince my friends to stick with the theme because I didn't want to have an English tea party with everyone in jeans and shirts!

I'm still submitting my resumes, but I'm hopeful :) God-willing, I might be working abroad...will tell you about it soon :)

Unknown said...

wow lovely pictures looks so beautiful

Unknown said...

amazing, beautiful, i can't talk ! the pictures are beautiful

kookie kulasa said...

thank you :)