Wednesday, February 17, 2010

less than a month to go...

...before I'll see this! Am super duper excited! My cousin and I are joining a trekking group to climb Mt. Pulag this March. I want to climb Mt. Pulag again either in October or I could try climbing Mt. Kitanglad (in Bukidnon).


image taken from image philippines

Am stuck at work now, but I just wanted to share this nice picture with y'all that I found on the net :)


And by the way....to all my friends/readers in the blogworld--I GOT PROMOTED AT WORK!!! Official announcement will be after a month but am just too excited to keep it to myself :) Hahaha! YAY! All the sleepless nights, (some) weekends and holidays at the office, tears, and cold sweat-inducing situations paid off :)


I have more stuff I want to share with you guys but seeing that I have tons of stuff to finish at work, I think I'll be able to resume with my regular posts maybe this weekend...till then!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations on the upcoming promotion love! sounds incredible!:) yay!

and the climb sounds fantastic:)

<3
eden

kookie kulasa said...

thanks dear :) I'm rewarding myself by going on an all-out ukay shopping trip this weekend! hahaha! Once my promotion's formalized, I'll blow my first appraisal paycheck in Zara!

Unknown said...

good luck with the trek xxxxxx

Leah said...

I love mountain climbing too... though I haven't been to Pulag. I only climb the smaller mountains.

Congrats again on the promotion. xoxo

Unknown said...

wow kookie! i'm so happy for you! congratulations! you totally deserve it. let's celebrate then? and oh, trekking sounds so fun. gusto ko talagang maexperience yan. regardless of how chicken i am when it comes to heights.

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Nina said...

Congratulations, dear Kookie!

kookie kulasa said...

Kirstyb: Wish me luck! I haven't really started conditioning for the climb yet :p

Leah: Thanks :) When will you be coming back to Manila again?

Betz: Thanks thanks! :) Try mo mag-trek kahit once! Super fun! I'm scared of heights din but I'm slowly trying to overcome my fear. Kaya in college I took up one PE class where we had to trek and go caving (with no harness my gosh!). Plus my Pinatubo trek last year :)

Nina: Thanks! :) When are we meeting up? This week's gonna be super duper hectic for me so maybe next week? The weekend before my climb? :) I'm climbing Mt. Pulag on March 13