Thursday, February 4, 2010

black (but not 'and blue') day

I'm wearing black again! I felt a bit sluggish and was having a "I feel bloated" day so I opted to wear black today. To add a bit of color, I wore my animal print ballet flats (thanks Tita Oyie! I ♥ them).

dress: Plains & Prints d-i-y leggings: err...stockings that I made into leggings by cutting of the tips (haha!) out of desperation animal print ballet flats: Gap (gift from my aunt)

I ♥ my animal print ballet flats.

Even my slippers are animal print! Hehehe

I was supposed to wear these today...but decided to have mercy on my feet :)

I have a thing for chunky heels (picture's a bit dark...sorry 'bout that).



A pair of vintage earrings...these were my grandmother's...until I discovered them. Haha!

See? They're really nice :) I ♥ vintage jewelry.


Segue...I should get a better camera.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Kookie, you know that black is never boring. I love your shoes.

PS... no need to buy a new camera. just choose a well-lighted area to shoot your outfits. xoxo

Corie said...

I love black! Your shoes are too cute! And the earrings...pretty.