Sunday, January 3, 2010

my 2010 wishlist

Some of the things in my wishlist aren't expensive, I'm really after the experience, like....

- For whatever reason/occasion, I would want to experience being given flowers. I have never been given flowers, seriously. Hahaha! Well, I'm not really the type who would be smitten with being given a bouquet but hello, I'm a girl and I'd like to experience being given flowers.

- I wish I could go hiking or trek a mountain like Mt. Pulag up north or Mt. Kitanglad in Bukidnon. I wanna go camping, too!

- Having a decent savings account as a goal for this year, I wish I'd be able to reach the figure I've come up in my head by the end of the year...heehee Lord help me

- Well, there is one expensive thing on my list....a Tory Burch pair of flats. Need I explain why?


I'll continue this list some time this week...my head hurts a bit :( I think I need to get my eyes checked again...

4 comments:

Leah said...

Kookie, wanna go mountain climbing with me one time? Sarap ng experience when you reach the top. One time, we'll go ok?

kookie kulasa said...

I'd love to! :) When kaya?

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the flowers. People just seem to automatically assume that I hate flowers. I never get them Haha!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the flowers. People just seem to automatically assume that I hate flowers. I never get them Haha!