Friday, November 13, 2009

why I absolutely love Glee

1. Duh..it's about the glee club. As most of my friends know, I love to sing. I'm passionate about music in general. Only some, however, know that I was a member of my high school's glee club. Ever since I graduated high school, I've been missing the club and the girls. I miss singing with the other members. I miss going home late because of rehearsals. And yes, I sometimes miss the times Kuya Jay would scream at us and told us that we sounded like shit.

2. The show is slowly highlighting the other cast members--like for episode 9 it was more about Artie and Kurt. It ain't about Rachel and Finn as much as in the previous episodes.

3. I love the fact that Kurt's dad is pretty open to him being gay. What's great about Glee is that it shows different issues in a not-so-serious manner.

4. Puck's hot. Hahahaha!

The list goes on and on but my brain's starting to lag a bit. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately so yeah...I think I'll just finish watching the last episode then I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Puck! be still my beating heart! :D

kookie kulasa said...

I don't get the hype over Finn. He's so...slow. And he's kinda weak.