Thursday, November 12, 2009

long day ahead my, oh my

I'm still awake but I know I should actually be settling in bed already. I have to be up really early since my brother and I are off to the Dept. of Foreign Affairs to renew our passports in time for our HK trip this December. My goodness, I hope the line's not that long. I have to be back at the office by 1:30 p.m and I think I'll be going home really late. Oh noooooooooooo!

Anyway, I found this really nice planner that I've decided to give to five of my friends who, like me, suffer a bit from OCD (haha!). It's the Got Heart planner. I saw it at Anagon's site

I ♥ the packaging!

Lovely, lovely inside page :)

I love the fact that there's lots of space to write your daily activities

What's really cool is that I'm also helping certain advocacies when I buy any Got Heart product. For more info about the Got Heart Foundation, go here.

Photo credit: Anagon's multiply site

No comments: