Sunday, October 4, 2009

-untitled-

Too lazy to think of an entry title.

Again, I'll be going on about random stuff....and here I go...

**************

I'm slowly seeing myself staying with my company for a while...depends on whether the promised improvements will be fulfilled, but as of now I'm quite positive about the changes that'll come next year. Oh God...I hope they didn't forget about my promotion *fingers crossed*

**************

There are just some people you can never be friends with; you can never like. It's better off that you stay away from them as much as possible. Having common friends isn't a reason for you to also be friends with them.

**************

Went to the bookstore this afternoon. Though I love fashion and I was really hoping the October issue of Preview or Mega was already delivered (good thing there weren't any), I couldn't resist buying the October 5 issue of The Economist. There's an article about the boom of the telecommunications industry in developing countries and I figured that'd be useful for work. Yes, I'm a dork.

**************

I FINALLY bought the pair of Zara boots I've been drooling over for the past month. I have yet to post a picture of it..maybe tomorrow. Since it started raining again (God when will this end??), tomorrow would be a great day for me to wear my new booties :)

Now, I'm actually obsessing over a pair of torn up Vintage Boyfriend jeans from Topshop. There are actually a lot of nice stuff at Topshop now, also at Zara. There's this dress from Mango I've been wanting to buy for the past month and a half already...am just waiting for it to go on sale because though I do spend my hard-earned moolah on clothes, I won't go crazy spending a portion of it on just one item. And yeah, I have to lose a bit of weight first before I can wear that dress which is also why I haven't bought it yet. Haha!

**************

I almost forgot about the bazaars I'm joining! I have to fix everything so that I wouldn't be all over the place--with work and other stuff--next month. Peak season for research starting the 3rd quarter so yeah, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep and personal time off from work. The past two weeks, though, I got a bit sick so I was able to stay home...still did stuff for work, but at least I wasn't stuck at the office.

**************

So....when?




No comments: