Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I.am.ALIVE

I can finally post a decent entry without having to delete it or changing my mind about writing one. Hello everyone, I'm back! I have been so busy with work. I mean I literally spent nights at the office for 3 weeks straight--weekends and holidays even. What's twisted about it is that I still somehow feel fulfilled with my job despite it being so hectic and toxic at times. Though there's a lot of work to be done in terms of management and professionalism (ugh...it's so hard to have a couple of unprofessional officemates that you just want to..), the job's not that bad.

Anyway, enough about work. My mom and I went on a bit of retail therapy (yet again) this weekend. Wasn't planning on buying anything, but my mom got me something from Mango...so yay for mom! Haha!

OKAY. Was about to blab on about more stuff then my boss just told me to do a few things now so I'll continue this entry later.

Before I go, though....How was this weekend for you guys? :)

No comments: