Wednesday, September 16, 2009

going gaga over boots

-Ber months are here!!! Now's the time to show off your boots/booties! I've been drooling over these pair of boots from Zara. I want to buy them already but I'm battling with myself if I should wait until they go on sale or if I should buy them now. The price isn't that bad. 2k for a pair of Zara boots?? That's a steal already!

photo from: zara.com's lookbook

Christmas is less than a hundred days away!!! Which reminds me...gifts for my godchildren. Hahahaha! Will splurge a bit more for my family, and with a new baby cousin by that time I'm sure I'll be buying lots of baby clothes and toys. My aunt's having another girl--her 4th actually. Too bad for my uncle...he'll be having lots of sleepless nights. Can you imagine have 4 teenage girls? It's worrying enough to have one girl, what more to have four! What's weird about this is that by the time my cousins are in their teens, I'd be more of a parent than a cousin. Hahaha! I'll be pre-menopausal already by the time they're in high school. Oh my.

Anyway, I know it's just September but I want to put up the Christmas tree already. I dunno...I just want our house to have a bit more of a festive feel to it. Ever since my grandfather died, it's been quite somber here. I've been having my friends come over more so that I wouldn't have to leave the house so often. Plus, having people around adds more life to the place :)

A random thought...I watched this movie last week on TV. I forgot the title but one line really had an impact on me because it made so much sense. I mean, in relation to work.

"...It's supposed to be hard, if it weren't it wouldn't be worth it."


I know I'm supposed to blog about something else...will post another entry later when (or if) I remember what it is :)

No comments: