Thursday, July 23, 2009

random weeknight blurbs

Fine, I can't consider it a week "night" because it's almost 3 in the morning. But hey, it's still dark outside and everyone's asleep. Anyway, here I am with my random blurbs about...whatever! :)

- I've been posting comments on a few of my friends' walls on facebook so that I wouldn't forget to remind them about what-not. And yeah, I seem to appreciate facebook more now that we can't access it in the office since my company's HK office (which provides our server) blocked it.

- I really, really, really want to take my cameras out and shoot Manila but I haven't found the time to do that and with the horrible weather we have no thanks to climate change, there's no way of determining when it'll rain or not. PAGASA, the weather and geographical forecasting agency here, isn't that reliable. They'll announce that it's going to rain, but it'll turn out to be quite a semi-sunny day. And vice versa. Or maybe global warming has almost totally effed things up so climates everywhere are going haywire. Yeah, that'd be the most logical conclusion. This is all our fault, honestly. I don't want to go on and on rambling about the environment but the main thing is that since we've been acting like all our resources are infinite...well, you know where this argument's heading.

- I hate cockroaches.

- Am semi-obsessed with freakangels no thanks to Gab. Hahaha kidding, dear :p It's actually one of the reasons why I'm all giddy every Friday--because I get to read the new episode (the author releases only one episode per week).

- I know Harry Potter 6 had mixed reviews, but I liked the movie. It does help if you watch it more than once so you can really appreciate it. I watched it again with my friends Mishi and Kaye this evening. We had dinner first at MongKok (sp?) then watched the 9 p.m showing. Twas a bit late, but it was the only schedule available after 7. The guy who played Cormac McLaggen was such a cutie. My gosh that guy has such a strong appeal. Though I find him quite hot, he's too pretty. Hahaha obviously I'm not attracted to guys who're pretty enough they could pass off as girls if you just put a wig on them.

- My boss is leaving, and I'm actually really sad about it. She'll be transferring to our company's Indonesia office because they badly need a senior research director. I know I've had my share of rants about her, but come to think of it she's a good boss. I'm really going to miss her, especially when the person who'll replace her will come in (I don't know when, though).

- Ugh. The day that person stops bothering me will be the only time when I'll stop ranting. For one thing, yeah that person and I should never ever ever be friends because the only thing that person seems to bring to my life is trouble. Blech. And yeah, that person's beau looks like a particular showbiz personality here in Manila but it'd be an insult if one were to be likened to that artist.

- One of my close girlfriends has been having trouble with her officemate, and I can feel her pain. It's annoying to deal with guys who don't get it that you're NOT interested. I don't want to go into the details, but she has every right to be pissed. Funny thing is, I actually know the guy. He was also from my university, but we weren't really like close friends. The world just keeps on getting smaller!

- The caffeine's just kicking in now. I drank a triple grande latte hoping it'd take effect quickly but unfortunately (again), it would have helped if this boost of energy kicked in EARLIER. Oh well.

- I got my Steve Madden shoes already (refer to this post)! I think my uncle gave it to me a couple of weeks ago so yeah, I've worn it twice or thrice already. The price I have to pay for wearing such pretty shoes: leg cramps. Nevertheless, they look damn good so I'll keep on wearing them :)

Okay, enough with my random blurbs. I should actually start working. I have to submit something this morning to my boss and I have less than 5 hours to finish everything...not considering I still have to prepare before leaving for the office so goodluck to me!

No comments: