Monday, May 11, 2009

very first pair of madden's

My mom got me this pair :) Am so excited to get it already! My uncle (who's a pilot) has a flight to LA today so he might drop by my other uncle's place to pick up the shoes and other stuff my mom bought online and had delivered to my Tito Benhur's. YAY FOR SHOES!



Steve Madden's Crosbyy Pumps (brown leather)

Steve Madden shoes are quite expensive here in Manila. I'm not one to splurge more than 3thousand pesos just for a pair of shoes...if it were boots, yeah maybe I would but for a pair of pumps I wouldn't.

photo credit: Nordstrom

5 comments:

Teluete said...

cool! I just got my new canvas booties from the States yesterday, too. Yay for shoes indeed :D

kookie kulasa said...

I can scrimp on clothes and food, but not on magazines, books, shoes, lomo cameras and old SLRs! Hahaha

Vera said...

Oh they're super cute!

kookie kulasa said...

They really are :) I can't wait to get it this weekend!

Teluete said...

hey! I deleted my blogspot and moved to wordpress hahaha. http://gabcanfly.wordpress.com/