Sunday, July 19, 2009

PMS-ing

I'm not the type of person who enjoys drinking parties. Yeah, I do occassionally drink but I only do when 1) the party's at my house and I don't need to drive and 2) if the party's at some other person's place, I let the alcohol's effect simmer down a bit so I can drive. There are just days that I am in no mood to socialize and I prefer the company of a few good friends. I honestly would rather spend my weekends with a few close friends and have dinner, wine, and/or coffee and talk all night about whatever. I'm being a bitch, I know. But forgive me, am PMS-ing and I will justify being such a moody shrew so there's no use of anyone giving me a pep talk about how unreasonable I'm being or whatever.

The simplest things piss me off when I'm PMS-ing. This is so FUN.

No comments: