Thursday, July 16, 2009

paranoia plus the stomach flu isn't a good combination, you know

I seriously want to cry right now. I wasn't able to go to work today because my stomach started acting up again and I've been puking so that's not good, too. The part that I hate is that I wasn't able to go to the office today because there are so many things to do. The fact that I think my bosses sometimes conspire against each other and the rest of us at the office doesn't make it better. I'm paranoid about my bosses, for some reason. I sometimes feel like they think I'm not good enough for the job, or that I'm whatever-they-think-I-am. I dunno...Yeah, maybe I'm just being paranoid or maybe there's an ounce of truth to what I feel. Today is one of those days that I want to cry and on a whim just walk into my boss's office and sign in my resignation because I don't think I can ever face them--knowing how they talk behind other people's back sometimes and not even realize that we have such a small office that every bit of news spreads quicker than wildfire. I don't want to be known as the girl who's always sick. But hello?? I've been like this since high school. I have always been sick but that doesn't mean I don't like what I do. I love my job even if it can drive me crazy sometimes. I really hate myself right now for not being well, and having so many important deadlines to be met and being at home isn't the funnest place to be.

No comments: