Sunday, May 3, 2009

weight watch

I just checked my weight on the scale, and sadly I'm 123 pounds. Goal for the summer: Lose the 23 pounds I've gained in the past 8 months. Ever since I started working, I've been slowly gaining weight due to the fact that I'm just sitting on a swivel chair almost the entire day, my appetite has gone up and down, and no thanks to my co-workers who don't seem to care about being healthy I haven't been encouraged that much to exercise. Now that I've finally bought a new pair of running shoes, I will start exercising every morning and evening. My diet has to change a bit, and as much as this is hard for me--I have to give up drinking coffee everyday..maybe I can drink it once a week but I do have to sacrifice my morning caffeine fix.

Wish me luck and I'll keep you all posted with my weight watch! Let's all start treating our bodies right and be healthy!

No comments: