Monday, May 4, 2009

learning to like soya milk

Since (finally) I've decided to start living a healthy life, to accompany my morning and nightly jogs I have also started eating healthy. I was at the grocery store this afternoon and I bought a carton of soya milk. Now, it's not my first time to drink soya milk but I'm still getting used to the taste and texture. Regular milk's a bit bland compared to soya milk, and soya milk actually tastes a bit like taho.

I jogged last night after blogging, then I jogged again this evening. I wasn't able to jog this morning because I didn't wake up early. Boo. Will be off to bed after posting this so I can wake up early tomorrow.

This is such a far off topic, but it's actually pissing me off that some people wanted Manny Pacquiao to lose. I mean, yeah he's a bit cocky but hello? Beyond his proud persona, people should realize that he's not just winning for himself. He's also doing it for his family. The Pacman has four young kids to support, and his mom's also depending on him. Let him be, okay? Just let him enjoy his money and let him make the most out of his fame and fortune. Nothing's permanent in this life, so let Manny Pacquiao be.

Okay, off to bed.

No comments: