Thursday, April 30, 2009

Having just paid my bills, I still have a bit of money left. Hence, I've spent 850 as down payment for a quilted bubble bag I ordered--custom made quilted bubble bag. I'll receive it in 3 weeks and I'll pay the remaining 50% before it's sent to me. 


I also had a pair of gorgeous gorgeous g-o-r-geous shoes from fabfit4feet. Most of the shoes on Cre's site are ready-made but you can also have a pair customized for you. I also ordered the bag from her, which is great for me because it wasn't such a hassle to shop. Now, I have to think about whether I'll still buy the tapered pants I saw at Topshop or settle for something else...like a pair of boots, maybe? Rainy season's starting early this year so I do need a good pair of boots. Uggs are so cool, yet not a  lot of people wear them. Err..maybe because it's so hot for most part of the year here in Manila. 

Once I get the shoes I ordered, I'll post a picture here :) 

photo credit: fabfit4feet

2 comments:

Teluete said...

ganda nung ibang boots ng fabfit4feet, ah. :D

kookie kulasa said...

yup! balak ko mag-order pag may money na ulit :) sa kanya ako bibili! pwede nga magpa-customize eh :p