Monday, November 3, 2008

ipsos blurbs3

Office blog#3:

11-03-08

It's 4:36 p.m and I'm done with everything I need to do for today. All I have to do is to wait until 6 so I can leave and go home. Since I got here, I've been wanting to go home and to just curl up on my bed and sleep. I feel so sleepy. Must be because I slept at 3 a.m then woke up 3 hours later. I haven't had a decent shut eye for two weeks. Been busy with loads of stuff at work and I'm dying to go on the road trip my friends and I have been planning for more than a month now. Or maybe the reason for my lack of energy today is that I didn't drink coffee. I've become dependent on coffee for me to be able to function. This isn't good, though. That's exactly the reason why I decided not to drink coffee today. I'd have to go on coffee detox. Whatevs. Since the Starbucks planner promo will start tomorrow, my coffee detox will only last for 24 hours.

Less than an hour and a half left. Yay!

No comments: