Sunday, August 3, 2008

eto na

I FEEL FAT. Hahahaha! This is why I don't like it when it rains and I don't have money.

1) I can't go out much unless it's a legit lakad so that I have a set budget for the day. Come to think of it, I should always have a set budget for each time I go out. But I don't. That's why I don't have money now. Hahahaha yes magaling talaga ako sa mga ganyang bagay. Kaya my message to myself: Learn how to budget your money kasi mahirap ang buhay ngayon. And please. You're an adult. This is just the start of your rude awakening to something called..umm..THE REAL WORLD.

2) It's bad enough that on a normal sunny day I don't do much at home, it's worse when it rains because I really don't do anything anymore. Other than stare at the computer almost the entire day and search for whatever's on the internet, I eat. I'm trying to avoid watching t.v because I've started watching shows that should be avoided. Seriously, no one should watch Newport Harbor. Nakakababa ng IQ 20points/second. I think my case of boredom is bad na, since I've actually become fascinated with that show. Scary. Plus, I've started watching Wowowee everyday with the helpers while eating lunch. Hahahahahahahaha!!!! These are the signs I should be doing something else. I should be doing something ala-Martha Stewart siguro.

3) I feet fat. Why? Because I'm doing nothing and I've been eating relatively more food. And I'm often hungry...which is weird. I've also been craving for Razon's halu-halo and sizzling bulalo, Gerry's Grill sisig, super crispy galunggong with rice and tomatoes tapos isasawsaw sa toyo, mozarella sticks, the sandwich I usually buy at Pastry Passion (I forgot what it's called..but it's soooo good! I think it has spice tuna, cheese, apple slices, lettuce..and the bread used is a croissant), spaghetti, chicken parmigiana, caldereta, and Mister Kabab's special chelo kabab. Hahahahaha kababuyan. So that I won't pig out anymore, I started looking through my old multiply albums last night..to remind me why I shouldn't be eating too much. Hahahaha! Please. Wag nang buhayin si Nora/Danilo. The world can only have one Nora, and Danilo is just..no, hindi siya dapat bumangon pa. Hahahahahaha!

I should have a plan of action now. Gawin ko nga mamaya. After dinner. Hahahaha!

No comments: