Wednesday, June 25, 2008

siiiiiick.

Yeap..I feel sick right now. I was feeling fine when I got home, then after a couple of hours I felt like I was coming down with something. Another hour passed, then I realized I had a fever. Until now actually, I'm still feverish. I know I should be resting now but, like every night, I'm having trouble sleeping. It's weird, though...I was actually hyper when I got home and was feeling all OC. I had planned to make a list of all the books I have, and if ever I still felt like it I'd also fix my grandparents' albums..Yes, I'm THAT OC. Now, however, I feel like crap. Hahahaha :p

I hope I'll feel better in the morning. I have orders for cupcakes--3 boxes, I think. Ooooh...speaking of cupcakes...Is anyone interested to order? :) I have yet to post the price list on my multiply. I haven't had the photoshoot for my cupcakes yet, so I'm marketing them via word of mouth (c/o friends and family :p).

2:17 a.m.
Beer didn't help me fall asleep. It just made me feel worse. Hahahahaha :) I dunno what gave me the idea that drinking alcohol would actually help my sort-of-insomnia. Weaw. I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! :s ....still feverish. Ugh.

2:40 a.m
I'm so bored...Gah suggested I check out this site http://www.emotioneric.com/ HAHAHAHA!!! Very..ummm..amusing. Hahahahaha!

No comments: