Friday, June 20, 2008

Giada on the boob tube

It's almost 2 a.m and I'm watching Everyday Italian with Giada de Laurentii on the Food Network. Obviously, I can't sleep again. I'm not sure if it's because I'm going to have another OC attack, or if it's because I'm thinking about a lot of stuff lately that I haven't been able to organize these thoughts no matter how hard I attempt to even try to start organizing them. Phew. That was a long sentence. My high school English teacher would be very disappointed. Anyway...Where was I? Oh yeah...

Can I just say, it really is quite calming to watch cooking shows. Very inspiring, actually. I want to cook again...I mean, I want to hold get-togethers for my friends again. It's actually pretty fun to just sit down, enjoy a good meal, have great conversations with friends, then just end the night with dessert and maybe a glass of bubbly (the cheap one will suffice...I'm unemployed and have no moolah for the fancy schmancy ones).

I'm sorry for just blabbing on about whatever...Wait..I shouldn't even be apologizing because this is my blog and I have every right to write whatever I want.

I really should get some sleep.

No comments: