Tuesday, June 17, 2008

multiply fasting

Out of desperation, I've started blogging in this site. Yes, the title of my entry is correct. I'm on Multiply fast. For how long? Five weeks. A week has gone by already, so I have four weeks to go. Oh. I'm not just fasting on Multiply--add Yahoo Messenger. Like some of my friends, I've become attached to my Multiply account--to the point that I check it at least five times a day. It's addictive, especially if you don't have anything to do the entire day. Since I've graduated two Saturdays ago, I'm officially a bum and, as one of my classmates blatantly said during graduation after the University President's message, I'm "officially unemployed." Thank God my balikbayan cousin was here so I was a bit distracted from checking my site. Unfortunately, he just left two days ago and went back to the States. However, since I was anticipating that I'd suddenly run out of things to do after he left, I planned out this week. I started planning out this week last Wednesday or Thursday, I think. What day is it now? Tuesday? Okay..Five more days, then I would be fasting for two weeks already. I'm hoping time flies fast because seriously, I miss my Multiply site. I know it seems trivial, but I've gotten used to checking it everyday for the past 2 1/2 years already so now...my days seem incomplete without being able to see my contacts' new posts, and checking who've been looking at my albums. Yeah, it's come to the point that I've become quite anal about my Multiply. It's not funny anymore. Thus, the purpose of my fast. Multiply is an unhealthy attachment. With the week that has passed, I've come to realize that there are actually a lot of things I can (and should) do other than stare at the computer and obsess over my Multiply. For starters, I should be taking care of my application to the VSO Global Exchange Program. Then, I should be looking for a part-time job--though after today, it suddenly hit me that no one would really hire me if I just wanted to work for a month and a half.

Enough about Multiply. Can I just say......SKANDER KEYNES IS SO HOT...and he's only 16 >:) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He's turning 17 this year..so that makes me just four years older. Oh my God. I'm so sorry if I'm oggling (yeah, that's the term) over Skander, who's practically (and legally) still a kid...but he's just so...hot. Hahahaha! I still have a hangover from watching Narnia this afternoon. All the boys in the movie were BEAUTIFUL. They were just..oh God. My friend Mishi and I watched the movie at Promenade. After the movie, we just couldn't get over the fact that King Edmund (Skander Keynes), King Peter (William Moseley), and Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes) were all so gorgeous. Anyway, I really enjoyed the movie. The 2nd Narnia film, in general, was actually pretty good. I like it more than the first one (which I watched several times...and I still cry during some of the scenes even if I've watched for God-knows-how-many times).

...........I have a feeling I'll be blogging everyday until my Multiply fast is over.

No comments: