Saturday, August 11, 2012

Holy Week 2012 in Sta. Ana (day 2)

My brother and I woke up really early to meet up with our Travel Factor group around 5 a.m at Port San Vicente. A bit of confusion happened, so we ended up picking up the group in Port Irene.

We spent the entire second day lounging on the beach at Anguib Cove. From the port, it took us 30 minutes to get to the beach where we camped out for the night. 

The pictures won't do justice to how beautiful Anguib Cove is. I want to go back. 

witnessed the sunrise while waiting :)



my non-adventurous brother patiently waiting for our bangka








Had to pass through the Gotan mangroves to get to Anguib :)


finally at Anguib Cove! 



finally settled in our tent



with our Travel Factor coordinators Pepi and Sanndra :)

lunch!
I found this 'fruit' on the beach. According to the lady who prepared our lunch, this is a fruit 'from the sea'. I don't think this actually comes from the sea, but I had my borther "offer" it back to the sea gods because I couldn't find my camera's battery (I forgot I put it in one of my pouch bags and for a moment honestly thought the 'sea gods' took it because I 'took' this fruit)



No comments: