Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Murphy's Law

Again, apologies for this downer of an entry but I'm having an unusually bad week (so far...*crossing my fingers for better days*). Ugh. First, apparently it was my oversight that a certain document wasn't picked up sooner. Well, am not even sure if it was totally my fault because the people in the office I was supposed to pick up the document from didn't have any idea about it so I'm guessing it wasn't properly turned over. BUT in the end the blame's put slightly on me. Whatever. Second, my assistant left as I explained in my previous post. Third, that same document I mentioned--basically I should've read the TO part and not just the body of the letter. Apparently the THRU part was missing and I was just told that that part was really really really important. Ghaaaad. I feel so incompetent and like such a screw up now. I'm not even sure if I'm cut out to be here. I'm not weepy, surprisingly. Just really mad at myself.

Now I know these feelings won't last the week, but now I just need to let this out. Without someone to talk to, living alone in the province with the ungodly heat, plus currently PMS-ing, thank God for my blog. If you've been reading this blog long enough, you'd know that this isn't a travel blog, a food blog, a fashion blog, etc. This is just...my blog. Whatever I want to write about, I'll type it up and post it. Okay, now I'm feeling a teensy weensy bit better.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad I'm not the only one with days like these! Keep writing about the good the bad and the ugly!