Wednesday, March 21, 2012

blog realization

I've been reading the entries I've made the past few weeks, and am a tad bit dissatisfied. Considering I've been traveling within North Luzon a lot, I haven't been able to share with everyone the things I've learned and the details of the places I've seen. Not that I've been lazy with writing, it's just that I haven't been that inspired to write.

I've been living in Isabela for the past (almost) 2 months. Including my month-long stay last November, make that a total of 3 months. Just 3 months, and it has been quite lonely. I should turn this bad thing to something positive, which is why I've been thinking about revamping my writing a bit for this blog.

I want my entries to be more substantial and helpful, especially to those who are interested to go this part of the country. Reading my Isabela and Cagayan entries, I find these lacking in important information that I myself consider important when reading blog entries about places to visit.

I also think the lack of details in my entries have also been because I haven't really been as outgoing when traveling. I mean, I do talk to locals but I think I should be braver and really talk to them, ask more questions, take being a lone traveler to the next level haha! How to do that, I don't know, but I'll manage to figure that out in the near future *crossingmyfingers*.

So dear readers, wish me luck in this endeavor. Hopefully I'll be posting more meaningful entries soon :)

No comments: