Wednesday, December 29, 2010


It was only last night that it dawned on me that I'd be having a relaxing 2-day spa trip with my family to Tagaytay. Days before, though, I was sulking (deep inside) that our trip to Sorsogon was replaced by a trip to place that I can't even consider as an escape since it's relatively near Manila. And I would've loved it if we were at the beach right now. I really don't understand where I got my love for the Sun, Sand, and Sea. Both my parents don't like going to the beach. My brothers aren't beach lovers as well. Anyway, I'll be getting spa treatments later which is making me a bit excited now since I also love going to the spa and getting massages, facials, and what not. And ooooohh...I convinced my mom that we should also go thrift shopping in Tagaytay as well. I love the thrift stores (ukay ukay as we call these) in Tagaytay because there are a lot of good items there. Most of my fab finds are from the thrift stores in Tagaytay, actually.

Later, my family and I are off to this place....


I'll post pictures when we get there :) I've heard good reviews about the place and I'm dying to get a massage already. Oh!!!! I haven't packed yet! I must cut this entry short or else I'll end up just packing things I don't need.

No comments: