Sunday, November 7, 2010

all I ask

This has got to be the year where a lot of my friends either got engaged or got married. I'm sincerely happy for them, especially for the couples who I've always known would end up together. I found out about the engagement of one of my college friends a couple of months ago, and seriously--I cried. Haha! I was so happy I suddenly just shed tears.

Engagements here, and weddings there...can't help but think about my own. Hahaha! Still waiting for God's Best, though ;) Anyway, I was thinking about how I'd want my future beau to propose. Like, I was trying to imagine the best scenario, the perfect place, and what-not. But then I figured it's too early to think about such things. I do, however, would love it if both our families were present during the proposal. Family's so important to me, and it would mean a lot if they were there to witness such a momentous occasion. And if I do finally have a 'vision' of how my proposal would be like, I think that'd be between me and God ;)

No comments: