Thursday, October 21, 2010

before the year ends

Just realized in less than two weeks it'll be November already. The year went by so fast! Crazy, fun year 2010 has been :) Before the year ends, though...I plan on doing a few things...

- Go back to Sagada and finish the entire Cave Connection. If you recall from my Sagada entry, I wasn't able to finish the entire cave because I sprained my ankle. I have unfinished business in Sagada, haha!

- Do the 7 Lakes Tour in San Pablo, Laguna. Been planning to do that for months already but haven't found the time to go since work has been taking up most of my time (even on weekends, yeesh)

- Go on a one-of-a-kind tour of Intramuros (watch out for my entry on that ;p)

- Try all the restaurants along Maginhawa Street. Who wants to join me? haha

- Get inked again ;p

I want to do more things but my brain's starting to slow down a bit as I haven't fully recovered from my Bacolod trip yet. Just got back last night and still am bushed. Will add more to this list of things to-do before 2010 ends.

2 comments:

This is Lovelee said...

have you tried Gayuma Ni Maria already at Maginhawa St? if not, you definitely should. :)

kookie kulasa said...

oooh no, I haven't. will try that soon :)