Monday, September 20, 2010

this is it

Because of one email, I now have to make a decision. It's about my career. I know I haven't been talking about job-hunting and what not for a while now. Have been busy with a LOT of things, but with that one email I think I need to make a decision about what I want to do with the rest of my life. I'm not saying I don't like my current job. I realized that I do like it. It's just not fulfilling anymore. I don't see a greater purpose in it. I've been learning to deal with my boss and have realized that on my part, I haven't been more gracious to her. Anyway, my college bff gave me a quote to hold on to while dealing with this career decision I have to make..."Some people want to follow their lovers, and some want to follow their dreams. If you don't know which to choose, just remember that your career won't wake up one morning and tell you it doesn't love you anymore." Can't relate to it that much, but what the heck it's a "go-for-career" piece of advice. I need it.



I hope you all had a great weekend! :)

No comments: